Auteur: Christel Verlouw
Auteur: Nicky Fleurenhttps://www.hospitality-group.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/shutterstock_1022340277_1000x600-300x180.jpg
The Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) is an internationally oriented university with around 28,000 students and 2,900 employees. The University Support Centre (USC) is a shared service organisation with ICT, Facility Services, Real Estate Services, Finance, HR and Marketing and Communication Services.
Within the USC, Facility Services provides – in collaboration with other parties – the services for the teaching rooms, workplaces and campus facilities. Facility Services employs two facility project leaders, who deal with tender procedures, relocations, organisational changes, implementations of (new) services and process improvements. Partly because of the multi-year programme “Developing Campus”, there is a great surge in these activities at the moment.
I am very pleased with the deployment and collaboration with Christel. She has a touch of perfectionism, which benefits the quality of her work.Arnoud de Jong, Project Leader at Facility Services
Hospitality Group was asked for support and temporarily fill the function of facility project supporter. Our interim professional Christel Verlouw fulfils this role with fervour, and her responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of project activities such as assisting suppliers with their deliveries on the premises
- Provide input and elaborate concept development
- Support in many projects with the elaboration and professionalisation of documentation, reporting, drafting and updating schedules and agendas, make proposals for standardisation et cetera
- Support in the development of an internal audit methodology
- Write texts for internal communication (PDC, process information for customers)
- Suggest and implement improvement proposals for facility processes
Christel strengthens the team with her knowledge, skills, accuracy and flexibility. In this dynamic environment and busy period she handles peaks and achieves positive results in a variety of projects.